Hi! My name is Mr. McQuarrie, and I am the Guidance Counselor for BRMS students with last names P-Z! I recieved my master's in School Counseling from The College of New Jersey in 2019. Prior to grad school, I attended East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. I am a huge Jets, Mets, Islanders, and Knicks fan, and I coach Softball at BRHS! I am also the Anti-Bullying Specialist and I&RS Coordinator at BRMS.
Guidance Counselors are always here to help BRMS students and families! We offer a variety of services:
- Individual Counseling (anxiety, depression, stress, grief, etc.)
- Group Counseling (divorce, grief/loss, self-esteem, "lunch bunch", etc.)
- Academic Counseling/Support (time management, one on one academic help/mentorship, I&RS case management, 504 accommodations, etc.)
- Clubs/Support Groups (H.E.R.O. Gay-Straight Alliance, Wingman, Social Justice)
- School Wide Programming (RAPS, Red Ribbon Week, Week of Respect, Suicide Prevention, etc.)
Check out this months BRMS Counselor's Corner Newsletter!
Join my Google Classroom!