Welcome to Language Arts 7!
Use the menu of links at the right to find L. A. 7 homework, project resources and other information.
Scroll down for Renaissance Faire form
WHAT WE'RE DOING NOW:
We are studying fantasy and science fiction genres through drama, reading "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" from The Twilight Zone and a dramatized version of A Christmas Carol.
- Blue/black pens and pencils
- Composition book
- Binder with 4 dividers and LOTS of loose leaf paper
- Useful, but not required: colored pen, glue sticks, sticky notes, scissors, highlighter, 2-pocket folder
- Useful supplies to have on hand at home for projects: markers, colored pencils, scissors, glue, construction paper, poster paper
- Appreciated donations for the class: Tissues