Welcome to Language Arts 7!
What we're doing now: We are reading and writing about the novel Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.
Please have the following supplies for class:
- Pencils and/or blue/black pens
- Composition book
- Binder with 4 dividers and loose leaf paper (a 1" binder is just right!)
- Useful, but not required: colored pens/pencils or markers, sticky notes, highlighter, 2-pocket folder, hand-held pencil sharpener
- Useful supplies to have on hand at home for projects: markers, colored pencils, scissors, glue, construction paper, poster paper
- Appreciated donations for the class: Tissues
Use the menu of links at the right to find L. A. 7 homework, resources and other information.