About Ms. Tiblin
Welcome, Bobcats! This is my first full year with Bordentown Regional School District and I'm thrilled to be here. I graduated from the College of William & Mary with my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Russian in 2017, and from The College of New Jersey with my Master of Arts in Counseling in May 2020. I was lucky enough to do my counseling internship at Bordentown Regional High School last year-- so lucky that I couldn't bring myself to leave the District! It wouldn't be an understatement to say that I fell in love with Bordentown, and I take so much pride in this community.
This year I am the Student Assistance Coordinator at Bordentown Regional Middle School on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons. At BRMS, I work with all students 6th through 8th grade, along with their school counselors, Ms. Patterson and Mr. McQuarrie. I address a wide range of issues including mental health, substance use prevention and intervention, crisis intervention, and more. I also help facilitate Intervention and Referral Services to ensure our students' success. If you want to learn more about what I do as the Student Assistance Coordinator, check out the links on the right-hand side of the screen.
On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Friday mornings, I am the College and Career Counselor at Bordentown Regional High School. At BRHS, I work primarily with juniors and seniors to help formulate plans for post-high school, whether that is entering the workforce, enlisting in the military, pursuing vocational training, or going to a two- or four-year college.
I truly have the best of both worlds to be working with these incredible communities. I can't wait to begin working with you, too! Feel free to reach out to me by phone at (609) 298-0674 ext. 2015, and by email at email@example.com. We can also set up a time to videochat through the secure Google Meet platform.
- Monday - Tuesday: 7:30am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday - Thursday: 7:50am - 2:50pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 2:50pm (afternoons at BRMS)
A few fun facts about me...
- During quarantine, I have begun to cross stitch. My current project is the Bordentown Olde English B. Stay tuned for the finished piece!
- I love to make cookies. This summer, I've made more than 1 batch of cookies a week. That's a lot of cookies!
- I have studied abroad in Portugal and Russia. I hope to do much more traveling in the future!
- Sloths are my favorite animal. I even own a sloth onesie!
- My favorite color is grey.
- I grew up in Northern Virginia, 45 minutes outside of Washington D.C. I never truly appreciated being so close to this powerhouse city until I left. Still, the suburbs of central New Jersey make me feel right at home!
"There are no prerequisites for worthiness." ~ Brené Brown, PhD
"If you stand for nothing... what will you fall for?" ~ Alexander Hamilton, Hamilton