Social Studies Teacher
6th Grade: Ancient History
8th Grade: US History
Homeroom (6th grade) - Room # TBA (7:50-8:20)
Core 1 - Ancient History (8:23 - 9:05; 9:53-10:35)
Core 2 - Ancient History (10:38-11:20; 11:53-12:35)
Core 3 - US History (1:23 - 2:50)
If you are in 6TH GRADE ... Here is what you will be learning!
- Early Humans and the Rise of Civilization
- Ancient Egypt and the Near East
- Ancient Rome
If you are in 8TH GRADE ... Here is what you will be learning!
- Colonialism and Revolution
- Growth and Conflict in Early America
- Civil War and Reconstruction
- Industrialism and Global Power
- 1" 3-Ring Binder (with loose leaf paper)
"Today's News Is Tomorrow's History"
"We Are Not Makers Of History. We Are Made By History." - MLK
"The More You Know About The Past, The Better Prepared You Are For The Future" - Theodore Roosevelt